Pompeii is today one of the most famous archaeological site in the world.
This excursion starts with the pick-up from Palazzo Starace and, once reached Pompeii, with the visit of the ruins (about 2 hours) with a licensed guide and will end with the visit of Mt. Vesuvius. The coach will take you up 1000 meters and from there you can take a footpath to the top (approx. 25 min) and admire the splendid views across the bay and look deep into the blackened crater.
Entrance fees to Pompeii and Vesuvius not included. Take passport to obtain free or reduced admission where possible. Don’t forget your camera, comfortable footwear, water, sun protection and hat. Limited wheelchair and buggy access. The order of the visits may vary.
The excursion includes:
- Pick up from your hotel/meeting point
- Travel by GT coach with air conditioning to Vesuvius (approx. 65 min)
- Free time to climb up Mount Vesuvius
- Approx. 30 min drive to Pompeii
- Free time for lunch (not included)
- Guided tour of Pompeii (about 2 hrs) with an official excavation guide
- Coach back to Sorrento
Entrance fee: Ticket to the ruins of Pompeii € 15,00 (full ticket), 9,00€ (reduced ticket), free entry for EU citizens under 18 years.
Ticket to the National Park of Vesuvius € 10,00
The excursion lasts about 8 hours
| Adult: € 47,00 | Child (3-9 years): € 38,00 |